Overcoming emotional setbacks
What if you were to apply that to one specific area of your life, what would you notice? One of the most important things you can continue experiencing is that each and every challenge an be a learning tool
Maybe you have recently experienced losing your job, or perhaps you are recovering from a relationship breakup.You know, it’s possible to take action, and to enable you to feel your emotions without them overwhelming you.
In these challenging times, you can start moving forward, healing yourself and benefiting emotionally all along your route
You might like to try these suggestions to overcoming the emotional setbacks and getting back to the happier and healthier life you want:
1. Helping someone else in need. By spending some time helping someone else in need , you can start feeling capable and get that really feeling of satisfaction In turn, this will help you rise above your own emotional setback.
“Emphasize the strengths.
Overcoming the challenges you face is one of the greatest gifts you can share with others”
Provide the emotional support they need. When someone really listens to you, how good does that feel? Isn’t it nice to know you can be a listening ear too
2. Get into in touch with the spiritual side. drawing on your inner strength you can continue recharging up your recovery batteries; using your inner resources to power your inner strength.
” Most of all, believe in your abilities to overcome”
3. Sign up for something new. Focusing on a worthy while cause will enable you to put your feelings aside and starting helping you and you won’t even been aware of it. You could donate your time to a homeless charity or helping out in your local community. Or perhaps indulging your creative side by joining an art class.
By making a positive impact where is is needed more you allow yourself to discount the source of your emotional setbacks. Remember that your sadness can be projected positively forward into your new project.
” Share your joys with your family and closest friends”
4.Stand up to your issues. Look it right in the face is one of the most effective ways to hurdling emotional setbacks. Facing it head on, you have the chance to see the issue for what it really is.
Accepting the harsh reality for what it is one of the best ways to start coming to terms with what has happened.
You’re feeling challenged?
Take an honest look at the outcome.Take a walk 180 degrees to the other side and take a look at it form here.What are some of the ways that you are better off look from here now? Did you lose your job? Take a step back and look at yourself.
Which of your many untapped resources can you use to turn this situation to your benefit that you may not of thought about until now?
You know that we are all designed to feel emotions, both the good and the bad ones ( they are just like massagers- knocking on your front door trying to deliver a message to you). What if you would learn something useful from them and allow them to connect you to a part of yourself you had forgotten about or never ever realized was there?
Accept them; Accept Yourself
Embrace your emotions for what they are.. Then continue moving forward, knowing that what you are learning now will help sustain you through the challenges and joys in the months and years ahead.
- The only thing that can conquer FEAR (lionslinger.com)
- How To Avoid Negative People Relationships That Sap Your Soul (cherylparis.co.uk)
No related posts.
Tags: challenge, coping, coping skills, emotion, emotional, emotional support, employment, expectation, gain, hig, human interest, inner strength, jobs, leadership, manage stress, managing, managing your manager, overcoming, peace, personal life, relationship breakup, setback, setbacks, simple steps, social psychology, sociology, stress, stressed, stressful, work life balance